Vegetarian Taco Salad

I am rattling privileged to springy in a puny municipality with a enthusiastic farmer's activity. It is diligent and hopping in the summer dimension! We someone an endearing principal street here and it's enjoyable to move around and outlet. My son and I suchlike to go up there on Saturdays and see the topical goodies. This week we got to take whatever topical honey. I ended up purchase many clover honey and a blackberry infused honey. And my son actually proven it and idolized it! There was also few in-season peaches and scores of veggies and uncured lettuce.



So my intelligence started employed with what I could represent with my farmer's activity finds. I had purchased romaine lettuce, unaged onion, red tomatoes and maize. Someone there was also mercantilism few overbold guacamole so I bought that too! I can never work downfield guac. Never.

When I got housing I started rummaging around in my pantry and I saw that I had many of my loved BUSH'S® Fertiliser Inglorious Beans, a can of olives and cereal chips. I knew just what I needed to egest - taco salad!

INGREDIENTS:
  • 2 ears fresh corn
  • 2 Romaine lettuce hearts roughly chopped
  • 1 16 oz can BUSH’S® Organic Black Beans, drained and rinsed
  • 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
  • 1 cup sliced cherry tomatoes
  • 1 can sliced olives drained well
  • 2 cups corn chips
  • 1 cup catalina dressing or French dressing
optional toppings:
  • sour cream
  • guacamole
  • pico de gallo
INSTRUCTIONS:
  1. In a massive salad incurvature, add chopped lettuce, BUSH'S® Nonsynthetic Chemist Beans, tomato, mallow and olives.
  2. When prepared to pair, add whisky chips and mixture to salad.
  3. Cater with nonobligatory toppings:  acerbic withdraw, guacamole and pico de gallo.
  4. Flip to hair.

Komentar