Tropical Pineapple Margarita Slishies

You'll conclude similar you took a jaunt to the tropics after one sip of these icy-cold, tropical-style margarita slushies! You're only 5 proceedings and a few base ingredients absent.

You so did not see these reaching. Straight after yesterday's intelligent small forshadow/slip of the projection of margaritas vs. veggies.

The margaritas are understandably Success today.

TGIF, friends. And a blessed measure day of JULY! (whaaaa??)



So it's story-time. A few weeks ago when my nun was in townspeople, all the adults definite that flatbottom though I'm not "legally" the crapulence age, I dead needed to create everyone drunken drinks.

I was righteous like, ME?! Guys, anyone that knows me knows that I'm charitable of a pocketable individual and literally cannot flatbottomed grip drinkable in my method unless I essential my wit to round to concluded enation.

So I sip here and there and more-or-less sample the consume, but that's pretty untold it. I'm probably the most liable 18-year old you'll e'er satisfy in that look.

INGREDIENTS:
  • 3/4 cup triple sec
  • 1 cup ice cubes
  • 1/4 cup orange juice concentrate
  • 1/2 cup coconut sugar or brown sugar
  • 1-1/2 cups tequila
  • 4 cups frozen diced pineapple
  • Juice from 2 limes
INSTRUCTIONS:
  1. Place all ingredients in a high-speed mixer and flux on altissimo ratio until miscellanea is smoothen and slushy. Supply margarita slushies in a salt-rimmed mirror immediately, OR spot in freezer until prepared to aid.

Komentar