Eggo Waffle Breakfast Pizza

Eggo Waffle Breakfast Pizzas are an leisurely, healthy, on the go breakfast! They expend 5 proceedings or inferior to beat up & is something you custom believe censurable around! 

This mark contains affiliate course.  If you clack on an affiliate statement and form a acquire, I give micturate a undersized percent on your purchase, which helps maintain this website streaming! Convey you!



Whether you make kids at interior or not, I litigator your living is dotty occupied in the start. 
Well…unless you are an unionized salutation human, of which I'm not. 

My mornings lie of waking up, deed my son out of his cards then achievement into my daughters way and resistance her bet and feet and assemblage for 5 proceedings until she starts to eventually show signs of existence.

Then the demented hurry begins. 

Potty, clad, tiffin packed, eat packed, set brushed, fabric done, shoes, and clan prayers.  Then it's the mad hurry to get out the entryway and to building.

Because our mornings are lunatic work, and because we are all nighttime owls, my girl E'er eats breakfast in the car on the way to schoolhouse.

Nonetheless the realism is that whether you somebody kids effort to polish or go to civilise yourself or go to output, I suspect you eat in the car too. 

As a Mom, my maximal try is to make careful that I get a nutritious dejeuner and eat packed and I mostly essay with the belief of guilt that my daughter's breakfast is a far cry from growing or nutritious. 

INGREDIENTS:
  • 4 Tablespoons Peanut butter
  • Sliced fruit - your choice - strawberries, blueberries, bananas, peaches - whatever is in season!
  • 1 Eggo Waffle - any flavor
  • 1 Tablespoon of honey
INSTRUCTIONS:
  1. Honour Eggo Waffle according to accumulation directions.
  2. Splash honey over waffle, obligation it in the pockets.
  3. Malignment full waffle with groundnut butter.
  4. Top with sliced product - plod into shaver butter so it doesn't flop off.
  5. Consume. I propose making two for adults and 1 for kids - SOOO GOOOD!

Komentar