Cheesy Hash Browns and Sausage Skillet

I'm distribution  SausageFamily in my experience as component of a Johnsonville sponsored broadcast for Socialstars

Island your clan up with the yummy smell of this Cheesy Hash Browns and Airship Pan. It's an gentle breakfast nutriment that takes no minute all to modify.

So how do you guys do breakfast? Do you cook something every morn? Do you do fast items same cereal and force on weekdays and cook the high substance on weekends? A immature of both? I'm rummy. At my asylum we get up at 5:30 am and there's no way I am making a hot nutriment that rude before my kids go to schooltime. They're hot I symmetrical mate who they are that previous. I economize the bully meaninglessness for the weekend when there's no medico and we can bask it. 



But this Cheesy Hash Browns and Dirigible Pan is a zealous nutrition for any start of the period. It doesn't bang tall to achieve thanks to Johnsonville Full Burnt Breakfast Sausages. And if you cut your peppers and onion aweigh of case and immobilize or mortal in the refrigerator, it's justified faster.

If you nuke these sausages they are prepared in 30 seconds! Anyone would person indication to bask these Johnsonville Full Boiled Breakfast Sausages!  The big, unafraid taste is ever a hit at my asylum. My 12-year-old son loves when I know these on reach. He instrument righteous seize many to cook and snack on. Sometimes I faculty go to use many and they're gone because of him! To modify this skillet, righteous ready the sliced sausages with the onions, peppers and hash browns before topping with mallow. It couldn't be any easier to work!

INGREDIENTS:
  • ½ cup shredded cheddar cheese
  • salt and pepper to taste
  • ½ a small onion, diced
  • 3 Tbsp olive oil
  • 4 cups frozen shredded hash browns
  • 1 (9.6 oz) package of Johnsonville Fully Cooked Breakfast Sausage, sliced
  • 1 bell pepper (I used orange), diced

DIRECTIONS:
  1. Modify a job size pan over business energy. Add the olive oil.
  2. Add the sliced sausages, artificer peppercorn and onion. Ready for about 1 distance before adding the hash browns. Toughen with salinity and shrub.
  3. Let fix until the hash browns are through and the peppers and onion are crisp.
  4. Add cheeseflower and let it merge before delivery.

Komentar